Leadership Foundations is an open-enrollment program in Cornwall, NY designed to ground participants in cutting-edge concepts of leadership and to help them achieve their leadership goals. We run two Leadership Foundations programs a year and limit participation to 6-8 people to foster a close-knit, small group experience.
If you are interested in being part of the Winter 2020 program, register below.
The program is designed and facilitated by Dr. Tony Burgess, Colonel, US Army (Retired)–founder of the Cornwall Leadership Institute (Learn more about Tony). Participants meet five times in person. We believe the experience will be immensely rewarding and valuable to your growth as a leader, whether you are a new leader or you have been leading for years. The program has a workshop/seminar feel to it with lots of interaction. We integrate cutting-edge leadership concepts always with a practical focus on our real-life challenges.
Winter 2020 dates (We meet five times):
- Meeting 1: Wednesday, February 12th: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Meeting 2: Friday, February 21st: 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Meeting 3: Saturday, February 22nd: 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Meeting 4: Saturday, February 29th: 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Meeting 5: Wednesday, March 4th: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Outcomes for Participants:
1. You will be immediately connected to like-hearted leaders who are driven to learn and are deeply committed to growing extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive difference in the world.
2. You will significantly enhance your self-awareness, and you will develop strategies to leverage your strengths and proactively address your weaknesses.
3. You will be equipped with cutting-edge leadership concepts that lead to increased levels of employee commitment, satisfaction, and performance.
Graduates become members of the CLI Forum — our online community of leaders exclusive to alumni — and have access to CLI leader development events during the year. Our vision is to connect, equip, and inspire leaders who will do the same for others—with alumni continuing to learn and grow together after the formal program.
Graduates earn the Leadership Foundations Level-1 Certification:
To apply for the Winter 2020 program, or to be kept informed on when future programs are announced, complete this online application: