Leadership Foundations is an open-enrollment program in Cornwall, NY designed to ground participants in cutting-edge concepts of leadership and to help them achieve their leadership goals. We run two Leadership Foundations programs a year and limit participation to 6-8 people to foster a close-knit, small group experience.
The Fall program is in session. If you are interested in being part of the Winter 2019 program, register below.
The program is designed and facilitated by Dr. Tony Burgess, Colonel, US Army (Retired)–founder of the Cornwall Leadership Institute (Learn more about Tony). We believe the experience will be immensely rewarding and valuable to your growth as a leader, whether you are a new leader or you have been leading for years. The program has a workshop/seminar feel to it with lots of interaction. We integrate cutting-edge leadership concepts always with a practical focus on our real-life challenges.
Outcomes for Participants:
1. You will be immediately connected to other, like-hearted leaders who are also driven to learn and are deeply committed to growing extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive difference in the world.
2. You will significantly enhance your self-awareness, and you will develop strategies to leverage your strengths and proactively address your weaknesses.
3. You will be equipped with cutting-edge leadership concepts that lead to increased levels of employee commitment, satisfaction, and performance.
Tentative Winter 2019 Program Schedule (5 meetings):
- Friday January 11 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thursday, January 17 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Friday, January 25 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Friday, February 15 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thursday, February 21 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
Sponsor / Recommend a Participant:
If you are not in a position to participate but would like to recommend or invest in the development of another leader, please contact us.
To apply for the Winter 2019 program, or to be kept informed on when future programs are announced, complete this online application: