Leadership Foundations is an open-enrollment program in Cornwall, NY designed to ground participants in cutting-edge concepts of leadership and to help them achieve their leadership goals.
The Winter 2018 program was phenomenal! Read more and apply below for the Fall 2018 program, which is set to begin on October 5th.
The program is designed and facilitated by Dr. Tony Burgess, Colonel, US Army (Retired)–founder of the Cornwall Leadership Institute (Learn more about Tony). We believe the experience will be immensely rewarding and valuable to your growth as a leader, whether you are a new leader or you have been leading for years. The program has a workshop/seminar feel to it with lots of interaction. We integrate cutting-edge leadership concepts always with a practical focus on our real-life challenges.
Outcomes for Participants:
1. You will be immediately connected to other, like-hearted leaders who are also driven to learn and are deeply committed to growing extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive difference in the world.
2. You will significantly enhance your self-awareness, and you will develop strategies to leverage your strengths and proactively address your weaknesses.
3. You will be equipped with cutting-edge leadership concepts that lead to increased levels of employee commitment, satisfaction, and performance.
Program Schedule (5 meetings):
- Fri, Oct 5 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thur, Oct 11 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Fri, Nov 2 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Fri Nov 9 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thur, Nov 15 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
Sponsor / Recommend a Participant:
If you are not in a position to participate but would like to recommend or invest in the development of another leader, please contact us.
Please contact us here.
To apply for the Fall 2018 program, please complete this online application: