Leadership Foundations is an open-enrollment program in Cornwall, NY designed to ground participants in cutting-edge concepts of leadership and to help them achieve their leadership goals. The inaugural program ran Jan-Feb 2017 and was a great success.
We are accepting applications for the Fall 2017 program now. To apply, scroll down and fill out the form below.
Participation is limited to eight people to foster a close-knit, small group experience.
The program is designed and facilitated by Dr. Tony Burgess, Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired)–founder of the Cornwall Leadership Institute (Learn more about Tony). We believe the experience will be immensely rewarding and valuable to your growth as a leader, whether you are a new leader or you have been leading for years. The program has a workshop/seminar feel to it with lots of interaction. We integrate cutting-edge leadership concepts always with a practical focus on our real-life challenges.
Outcomes for Participants:
1. You will be immediately connected to other, like-hearted leaders who are also driven to learn and are deeply committed to growing extraordinary teams and organizations that make a positive difference in the world.
2. You will significantly enhance your self-awareness, and you will develop strategies to leverage your strengths and proactively address your weaknesses.
3. You will be equipped with cutting-edge leadership concepts that lead to increased levels of employee commitment, satisfaction, and performance.
- Friday, September 29 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thursday, October 5 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Friday, October 13 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
- Thursday, October 19 (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Friday, November 3 (8:15 am to 3 pm)
Fall 2017 cost: $650, which includes all associated materials and meals.
Sponsor / Recommend a Participant:
If you are not in a position to participate but would like to recommend or invest in the development of another leader, please contact us.
Please contact us here.
To apply for the Fall 2017 program, please complete the online application: